View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Heroclix collectors - offer to C&C fans 
Ulthal

Post Heroclix collectors - offer to C&C fans
My parents just dropped off some of my boxes that were in their attic. I went through them and found my rather large collection of Heroclix figures I gathered from 2002-2003. I no longer have the time or money to pursue the hobby and I would like to sell them. I thought I would first offer them to C&C fans who frequent these boards. An honor among gamers. Anyway, the figures are mainly Marvel from the Infinity Challenge, Clobberin Time and Xplosion sets, plus a mix of 12 or so DC figures. There are about 11 uniques including Phoenix and Weapon X. If you are interested let me know, I would also be willing to consider a trade for other gaming supplies instead of cash.

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
Mogrl

My kids would like those. What monetary range of trade/compensation are we looking at here? I love to trade.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:28 pm
Mogrl

The only figures I would consider would be Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and The Punisher (or as they were known: The Hearts of Darkness), and I assume of those, only Wolverine was made. Oh well.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:35 pm
Ulthal

Fom what I've seen on Ebay and other sites, I would say $35 (that includes shipping) or I would definitely trade for the G series modules and/or 1st ed MM or Fiend folio.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Mogrl

Is condition important? I have the MM and FF, they are still in one piece and no pages are torn (that I remember, would have to look), but they are not even close to "mint".

If the condition isn't an issue with you I would say we have a deal.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:47 pm
Red Cap

serleran wrote:
The only figures I would consider would be Ghost Rider, Wolverine, and The Punisher (or as they were known: The Hearts of Darkness), and I assume of those, only Wolverine was made. Oh well.

There were late to the game, but Ghost Rider & Punisher were both made. A friend of mine has a HUGE collection!

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:56 pm
Ulthal

Well I got into heroclix early, then left after only a year (moved, lost playing group). Anyway condition of the books is not a issue because the heroclix don't have thier original packing. For the books as long as the covers are in decent shape, and there is no water damage I would take it. For more info PM me.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:43 pm
Profile WWW
Mogrl

Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:06 pm
Lore Drake

You tempt me! But alas I sold out of Heroclix recently. I sold something like $1800US in revenue! Mostly due to the fiance saying, sell your plastic crack!

Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]