The Future of The C&C MSN Group

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
serleran
Mogrl

The Future of The C&C MSN Group

Post by serleran »

Here's the "intro," from the MSN group, just in case you're curious:
serleran's MSN Group banner wrote:
The call to arms, a blasting trumpet, and a banner borne on high, waving in the air, as orcs, trolls, and worse, surround. You are hope, glory, deep within the falling wreckage of the ruined keep, set to siege. Your wits are your weapons; your steel is strong, and ready. Countless times have you waged this war, placed your life in the hands of fate. To your aid, beside you, stands an elf, a dwarf, a gnome... friends and allies, all, with the same look of vengeance as enflames your eyes. You will not fall alone.

Welcome to Castles and Crusades, a roleplaying game recently released by Troll Lord Games, under terms of the Open Game License, designed to take roleplaying back to the age of dramatic storytelling, where simplicity and customizability are supreme, where combat is fast, furious, and deadly.

I know its not the greatest, but its something. Anyway... let me know what you feel is best to be done with the group.

Its history is spotted. Started as a means for me to distribute stuff for free, but now I have another way. However, it still serves as a good tool for relaying information which may not be wished to be publically posted.

Arioch

Post by Arioch »

see 66% as of this morning like it around

ken

Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you

Slice N Dice: Game and Pizza Parlour

WWBYD What would Brigham Young do ?
http://www.geocities.com/J_Elric_Smith/Index.html

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

In case you're interested in seeing it, and checking out what's around the group:
http://groups.msn.com/CastlesandCrusades/_whatsnew.msnw

You do have to register, which means I have to "ok" you.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

I think having the forum/group around could be helpful to those new to the C&C game. I know it was for me when I got started and it will probably continue to be.

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

angelius

Post by angelius »

Maybe more people simply need to know about it? For example, I've been around since before the game came out, registered in the crusade but never heard of the msn group.