Zweihander PDF free until Nov 1st...

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Treebore
Mogrl

Zweihander PDF free until Nov 1st...

Post by Treebore »

Zweihander PDF for free until Nov 1st, so if you haven't bought it by now, now you can get it for free....
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/21 ... rc=hottest
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Revturkey
Mist Elf

Re: Zweihander PDF free until Nov 1st...

Post by Revturkey »

Doesn't get any better value than that! My friend brought over the KS printed version the other day...looks very nice :)

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

Revturkey wrote:Doesn't get any better value than that! My friend brought over the KS printed version the other day...looks very nice :)
It is indeed. Very nice book.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Yeah, I bought the print version directly from the creator's website, so no idea if its a POD version or not, just that it looks good, and I like the differences they made between it and Warhammer 1E. I'd definitely play it or run it if the opportunity presents itself at a time I can take advantage of it.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

If you like the Zeihander PDF enough to want a physical copy, the author has sent out a discount link to get a POD at drivethru. He apparently is doing all this to drum up enough revenue to pay for the next book he wants to do. I can share the full details if anyone is interested. Any how, the link: http://drivethrurpg.com/browse.php?discount=9811ce4c66