All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Fizz
Lore Drake

Post by Fizz »

This is my 1000th post. I'm coming for you Treebore... heh.

I don't post as much as i used to, largely in part because i don't play very often nowadays, what with grad school and work. But even though i'm not playing, i still like C&C; thinking about rules and new products, and reading about others' adventurers. Plus this is a nice group- perhaps the nicest i partake in. Very few message boards are like that nowadays it seems.

So kudos to the people who run it and our community. OK, enough mushy stuff. I wonder what comes after "Unkbartig".

-Fizz

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: 1000

Post by Treebore »

Check out my Victorious game in the Crusades forum, over half the group, heck, I think all 8 of them, have been writing character perspectives. A good vicarious way ot enjoy some gaming.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Fizz
Lore Drake

Post by Fizz »

See? It's quick posts like that which will keep you at the top of the message board count. :)

Thanks for the reference- i will check it out.

-Fizz

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Fizz wrote:See? It's quick posts like that which will keep you at the top of the message board count. :)

-Fizz
Its running games and using these forums as our communications hub for those games that got my count so high.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Congrats!

:P
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Treebore wrote:
Fizz wrote:See? It's quick posts like that which will keep you at the top of the message board count. :)

-Fizz
Its running games and using these forums as our communications hub for those games that got my count so high.
That accounts for at least half of my post count for sure.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Kayolan wrote:
Treebore wrote:

-Fizz
That accounts for at least half of my post count for sure.
Probably more than half for me. Especially my racaps and game stories ... without them ...

Fiz, by the way, congrats!
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society