Bundle of Holding does the Traveller LBB's...

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Treebore
Mogrl

Bundle of Holding does the Traveller LBB's...

Post by Treebore »

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/TravellerLBBs

Currently less than $14 for it all, and they are VERY likely to add a few more before the end, so get in now to get as low a price as possible.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Traveller
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Bundle of Holding does the Traveller LBB's...

Post by Traveller »

This is actually quite a comprehensive package, and well worth it. I would go in on this, if I didn't already have all of this material in original printings or the Big Floppy Book reprints.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Traveller wrote:This is actually quite a comprehensive package, and well worth it. I would go in on this, if I didn't already have all of this material in original printings or the Big Floppy Book reprints.
Me too, but I just wanted them all in digital, and for the price, its worth it to me...
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

I think I have all of this in the CD-ROM from farfuture.net, but that's $35. It comes with a lot more stuff than the bundle, but if all you want/need is in the bundle maybe it's not a bad

http://www.farfuture.net/Contents%20CDR ... veller.pdf

Now if i could just play the damn game sometime.
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Aergraith wrote:I think I have all of this in the CD-ROM from farfuture.net, but that's $35. It comes with a lot more stuff than the bundle, but if all you want/need is in the bundle maybe it's not a bad

http://www.farfuture.net/Contents%20CDR ... veller.pdf

Now if i could just play the damn game sometime.
My Thursday group will likely play it some time in the upcoming year. Or Traveller 2300 AD, one of the two. Last time we talked about it they seemed to lean more heavily towards 2300 AD since we played Mongoose Traveller last year.

Traveller
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Traveller »

If you're playing GDW 2300AD, be careful in creating worlds, as the system has some significant flaws, according to research on the subject. Multiple fixes are available, along with some additional 2300AD material.

Daniel
Red Cap

Post by Daniel »

Bought into this one myself. Sadly some of the pages were scanned a little blurry, but readable. Still well worth adding soft copies to my collection.