What Video Game(s) are you playing

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Re: What Video Game(s) are you playing

Post by Buttmonkey »

I've been playing the original Might & Magic over the last few months. I had forgotten what a difficult grind it is.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

maximus
Ulthal

Post by maximus »

I keep going back to Baldur's Gate II. I'd like to go back and play my Battle for Middle Earth games, but my DVD drive is down, so no go there.

mgtremaine
Ulthal

Post by mgtremaine »

Buttmonkey wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:18 pm
I've been playing the original Might & Magic over the last few months. I had forgotten what a difficult grind it is.
I remember that one, and being pleased when I finished it. Then I remember getting M&M2 and doing the towns a but then I step outside and got TPK, I thought wtf this is game is way too hard. Never finished that one. :)

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

mgtremaine wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:28 am
Buttmonkey wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:18 pm
I remember that one, and being pleased when I finished it. Then I remember getting M&M2 and doing the towns a but then I step outside and got TPK, I thought wtf this is game is way too hard. Never finished that one. :)
I remember playing M&M 2 on a Mac back in college. I played the hell out of it over the course of a week or two. I remember finding a cave or something where there was an encounter with werewolves or dire wolves or something like that. The encounter was broken. The XP for the encounter was massive and the encounter refreshed every time you came back to the location. I couldn't get enough gold to train my PCs as fast as they got XP from going back to the encounter over and over. I got my archer up to something like 45th level while the rest of the party was under 10 (I think). I drifted away from the game after that.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Bifford
Mist Elf

Post by Bifford »

BoardGameArena - for lots and lots of boardgames

Elite Dangerous
Hue
Little Nightmares
Hob
Civ IV

Got Darkest Dungeon but havn't really done much with it yet.

TheMetal1
Lore Drake

Post by TheMetal1 »

Finished Up HALO 1 & 2 (I think the “first” one was done as a prequel). In the midst of Wasteland: Remastered. Never finished it on the Apple IIc back in the day. Intend to this time!
De Oppresso Liber
Pro Deo Et Patria