Wilderlands of High Fantasy

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
csperkins1970
Ulthal

Wilderlands of High Fantasy

Post by csperkins1970 »

Hey all,
I'm selling off the following official Castles & Crusades gaming aids by James Mishler:

Wilderlands of High Adventure: Monsters & Treasures of the Wilderlands I
Wilderlands of High Adventure: 100 Street Vendors of the City State
Wilderlands of High Adventure: XXXI
Wilderlands of High Adventure: 2008 Wilderness Jam
Adventure Game Journal: Issue #1 (with campaign map)

All items are in pristine condition. I'm selling the lot for $25+$5 for shipping via USPS Media Mail. Whoever buys it will get a free copy of The Codex of Erde (in very good condition). If interested, please email me at csperkins1970@gmail.com. All transactions will take place through PayPal.
Attachments
The goods
The goods
IMG_0209.JPG (153.93 KiB) Viewed 1551 times
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am... a god.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Wilderlands of High Fantasy

Post by Treebore »

Some fine gaming material right there.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

csperkins1970
Ulthal

Post by csperkins1970 »

My gaming bookshelves overfloweth!
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am... a god.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

I really did like James Mishler's WoHA stuff, most of which was brilliant! Alas, I shall not sail down that river again... it was too painful the first time around when WoHA went bye-bye. :(

But, a great deal CSPerkings is offering nonetheless!

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Omote wrote:I really did like James Mishler's WoHA stuff, most of which was brilliant! Alas, I shall not sail down that river again... it was too painful the first time around when WoHA went bye-bye. :(

But, a great deal CSPerkings is offering nonetheless!

~O
Yep, James writes some awesome stuff. Still is, but in PDF only. I have two in my wishlist at Drivethru that I will be buying next month.

So this is very good material, and even though it is written for the Wilderlands, its pretty darn easy to adapt to any setting.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.