We are....Penn State!!

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Rigon
Clang lives!

We are....Penn State!!

Post by Rigon »

All I have to say is if the offense plays that well next year, I can see a National Championship coming to Happy Valley.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Congrats!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Thanks Rhu. Let's go Bears!

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Way to go Penn State! (I'm sure this made quite a few people where I work quite happy.)

Deogolf
Lore Drake

Post by Deogolf »

They may have to come thru Badgerland to get there!!
I haven't seen their schedule, so I don't know! Should be an interesting season next year!!

Go Badgers!!!

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Deogolf wrote:
They may have to come thru Badgerland to get there!! :twisted:

I haven't seen their schedule, so I don't know! :? Should be an interesting season next year!!

Go Badgers!!!

10/13/07 @ Beaver Stadium

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

ShawnG
Ungern

Post by ShawnG »

What you all don't know yet is that Joe Pa actually recieved a full cybernetic makeover which his recent injury is just a cover for. He's coming back next year with his new titanium knees, and scientifically enhanced musculature and he's going to play quarterback! The goal is for him to win the National championship, Coach of the Year, and the Heisman all in one season. He also recieved a full medical workup which will allow him to coach the Nittany Lions for the next 100 years.

We are. Penn State!

I actually met him briefly a few years ago. One of my customers was a huge Penn State fan, went to all the games, home and away, and actualkly worked for Penn State's Medical school/hospital in Hershey, PA. She was not a higher up, just a courier driver that picked up and dropped off people and supplies etc... Sadly, she was driving for the school one winter morning in an icestorm, slid off the road and hit a telephone pole, and she did not recover. She was well liked at our company, since she always was the one who came and picked up supplies from us, so we all went to the funeral, and Joe Pa was there. He didn't know her personally, but she was a huge fan, and her colleagues at the hospital had gotten in touch with the school, to see if PSU would send anything for the funeral since that was such a big part of her life. Joe apparently heard of this, had remembered meeting her, and came personally. Very good man, and he could probably be any elected official in Pennsylvania that he wanted to be.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

ShawnG wrote:
What you all don't know yet is that Joe Pa actually recieved a full cybernetic makeover which his recent injury is just a cover for. He's coming back next year with his new titanium knees, and scientifically enhanced musculature and he's going to play quarterback! The goal is for him to win the National championship, Coach of the Year, and the Heisman all in one season. He also recieved a full medical workup which will allow him to coach the Nittany Lions for the next 100 years.

You shouldn't tease me like that.
Quote:
We are. Penn State!

Hellz yeah!
Quote:
I actually met him briefly a few years ago. One of my customers was a huge Penn State fan, went to all the games, home and away, and actualkly worked for Penn State's Medical school/hospital in Hershey, PA. She was not a higher up, just a courier driver that picked up and dropped off people and supplies etc... Sadly, she was driving for the school one winter morning in an icestorm, slid off the road and hit a telephone pole, and she did not recover. She was well liked at our company, since she always was the one who came and picked up supplies from us, so we all went to the funeral, and Joe Pa was there. He didn't know her personally, but she was a huge fan, and her colleagues at the hospital had gotten in touch with the school, to see if PSU would send anything for the funeral since that was such a big part of her life. Joe apparently heard of this, had remembered meeting her, and came personally. Very good man, and he could probably be any elected official in Pennsylvania that he wanted to be.

Just another story of the greatness of JoePa and his life long commitment to PSU and it's fans.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

johns
Red Cap

Post by johns »

The Big 10 should be really fun next year, between Penn State, Wisconsin, and Indiana all being up-and-comers, and the traditionally powerful Michigan and Ohio State. Of course, my team is the Hawkeyes. We are so screwed.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

ShawnG wrote:
What you all don't know yet is that Joe Pa actually recieved a full cybernetic makeover...

I KNEW IT!

(Grandpa Joe needs to retire. I mean, does the man even coach anymore anyways?)

............................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Omote wrote:
I KNEW IT!

(Grandpa Joe needs to retire. I mean, does the man even coach anymore anyways?)

............................................Omote

FPQ

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are now on the poo-poo list, Omote!
R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads