KISS, the "Keep It Simple System"

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

KISS, the "Keep It Simple System"

Post by bloodymage »

Well, it was a long time coming. This stuff just isn't easy anymore. My first draft of the Keep It Simple System was confusing according to the feedback I received. I had put it up on RPGNow as a free playtest download, but maybe I am getting smarter. This will be offered as a free download on Polyhedron Games LLC for a limited time to provide playtesting opportunities. Hopefully, this version is playable. There is a comment section for playtesting on the site. Please use that to register your observations. I can't post this on the KenzerCo boards due to their strict rules on advertising so this is going to be announced in only three places. Through February 12th, you can download the rules for free on the "Upcoming Products" page. Please, don't take advatage of this unless you can truly provide a playtest experience.

bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Re: KISS, the "Keep It Simple System"

Post by bloodymage »

I've recently been working on "The Keeper's Section," a section of tips for the GM in running KISS™. This will be included in the final product. I made a couple of minor changes in the character sheet to accommodate Keepers' options.

bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Post by bloodymage »

One day left to download the basic rules free! Someone, please, at least read the damned thing!

bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Post by bloodymage »

The Keep It Simple System, revised and clarified, with a new Keeper's Section is now available at Polyhedron Games LLC for $9.00. Help support your local bloodymage! :D

bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Post by bloodymage »

Price on this has been reduced to $7 and there are a lot more products available. Check it out.

bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Post by bloodymage »

I've just opened an Amazon store and the dice section is pretty complete but it's a continual work in progress. The link is in my sig.