Trolllord website hacked?

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
malchidael
Mist Elf

Trolllord website hacked?

Post by malchidael »

I went to the online store link (from main www.trolllord.com page, clicked on Ordering, which went to , then clicked on the header graphic, which went to and received a page indicating the site was hacked by someone from www.code-inject.org.

I suggest you have your webmaster take a look. I'm just hoping my system didn't fail its save vs malware.

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Trolllord website hacked?

Post by Troll Lord »

malchidael wrote:
I went to the online store link (from main www.trolllord.com page, clicked on Ordering, which went to , then clicked on the header graphic, which went to and received a page indicating the site was hacked by someone from www.code-inject.org.

I suggest you have your webmaster take a look. I'm just hoping my system didn't fail its save vs malware.

Malchidael,

When did this happen to you? We noticed the attack this evening (about two hours ago 7:39 eastern) and removed all the malicious code. If you received the message after that drop me an email at troll at trolllord.com.

The attack occurred this morning sometime, or late last night (marked December 6). We've removed all the files associated with it and our combing the site for any back end crap this SOB left.

We have tech support online, through our provider. Everyone's CC info is safe (stored in paypal) as that is not stored in our data base, but please log on and change your passwords for your customer information.

Do not open any files from TLG offices...as I never email in the first place...but I never send information out via email, only through the Troll's Tusk.

I'll post more as I learn more.

Thanks,

Steve

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
troll@trolllord.com

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

It was not me.

aztecman
Ungern

Post by aztecman »

Folks -

Please refer to the global sticky about this topic.

Thanks,

Brian

mgtremaine
Ulthal

Post by mgtremaine »

When it rains it pours. Nice that it was caught so quickly!

-Mike

malchidael
Mist Elf

Post by malchidael »

Steve,

I noticed it about 15 minutes before I posted. I had to go back and double-check that I didn't do anything wrong before I posted. I was supposed to be working, (kind of like I am now), so I didn't have an eye on the clock.

I can never figure out this GMT stuff. I think we're at GMT-6 (same time zone as Lake Geneva, WI), which means I noticed it at 7:30~ish.

I'm glad you guys were on it so fast. Good job!

Tony

aka Malchidael