View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:28 pm



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
1000 
Author Message
Lore Drake

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:00 am
Posts: 1047
Post 1000
This is my 1000th post. I'm coming for you Treebore... heh.

I don't post as much as i used to, largely in part because i don't play very often nowadays, what with grad school and work. But even though i'm not playing, i still like C&C; thinking about rules and new products, and reading about others' adventurers. Plus this is a nice group- perhaps the nicest i partake in. Very few message boards are like that nowadays it seems.

So kudos to the people who run it and our community. OK, enough mushy stuff. I wonder what comes after "Unkbartig".


-Fizz


Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:33 am
Profile
Online
Mogrl

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 20599
Location: Arizona and St Louis
Post Re: 1000
Check out my Victorious game in the Crusades forum, over half the group, heck, I think all 8 of them, have been writing character perspectives. A good vicarious way ot enjoy some gaming.

_________________
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.


Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:16 am
Profile
Lore Drake

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:00 am
Posts: 1047
Post Re: 1000
See? It's quick posts like that which will keep you at the top of the message board count. :)

Thanks for the reference- i will check it out.

-Fizz


Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:53 pm
Profile
Online
Mogrl

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 20599
Location: Arizona and St Louis
Post Re: 1000
Fizz wrote:
See? It's quick posts like that which will keep you at the top of the message board count. :)

Thanks for the reference- i will check it out.

-Fizz


Its running games and using these forums as our communications hub for those games that got my count so high.

_________________
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.


Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:20 am
Profile
Cleric of Zagyg
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 7:00 am
Posts: 10593
Location: Somewhere in Time
Post Re: 1000
Congrats!

:P

_________________
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth


Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 am
Profile
Lore Drake
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:00 am
Posts: 1698
Post Re: 1000
Treebore wrote:
Fizz wrote:
See? It's quick posts like that which will keep you at the top of the message board count. :)

Thanks for the reference- i will check it out.

-Fizz


Its running games and using these forums as our communications hub for those games that got my count so high.


That accounts for at least half of my post count for sure.


Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:24 pm
Profile
Online
Greater Lore Drake
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:00 am
Posts: 3489
Location: Oklahoma
Post Re: 1000
Kayolan wrote:
Treebore wrote:
Fizz wrote:
See? It's quick posts like that which will keep you at the top of the message board count. :)

Thanks for the reference- i will check it out.

-Fizz


Its running games and using these forums as our communications hub for those games that got my count so high.


That accounts for at least half of my post count for sure.


Probably more than half for me. Especially my racaps and game stories ... without them ...

Fiz, by the way, congrats!

_________________
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society


Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.