Pre-Gens in Character Sheets?

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
obatron
Ungern

Pre-Gens in Character Sheets?

Post by obatron »

Just need some pre-gens to run a one shot, preferrably in character sheets. I purchased Druid's Lament from DriveThruRPG (I missed it on the FreeRPG day it was released) as I heard it had some in it. Unfortunately, the downloaded character sheet PDFs in the product are blank. I can fill out the sheets (the back of the PDF has an almost statblock list of the pregens data), but was hoping to save some effort...

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Pre-Gens in Character Sheets?

Post by Go0gleplex »

I have a character generator spreadsheet I am currently updating in excel 2007. It will be available in a week or two. Hopefully less. There are also a bunch of pre-gens posted at the Knights of the Crusade Society Downloads.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

obatron
Ungern

Post by obatron »

I'll keep an eye out for your spreadsheet. I did check the KoTCS site, but apparently my browser was acting up, I didn't see any, but now on a different computer I do...I"ll check them out.

Thanks for replying!
Bob

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

tons to choose from at the CnC Society Knights of the Crusade web page and free down loads.

Shoot me a pm and I can email some to you, tell me level..

I suggest to all we use the universal fillable pdf sheet with this naming convention for easy search and store
level_class_race_name ex 8_fighter_dwarf_Nog
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Didn't we do some a while back for …. I can't remember what

I think I remember posting or making some of my PCs and converting some of my old 1e & 2e characters for something. I may be misremembering though.

If I did, and they are floating around somewhere, and some one finds them, by all means you can share them where ever they are needed.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

obatron
Ungern

Post by obatron »

Thanks everyone!