Dungeons of Aufstrag - meaningless maps

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
dawnrazor
Mist Elf

Dungeons of Aufstrag - meaningless maps

Post by dawnrazor »

So I've got The Dungeons of Aufstrag (A13-17) and it's a cool book, but the itty-bitty totally unreadable maps in the appendix don't make anyone happy.

Are these maps available as downloads somewhere? Because as printed, they are practically unusable...

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Re: Dungeons of Aufstrag - meaningless maps

Post by Tadhg »

Haven't received my book yet. So I will comment as soon as I see it.

:)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Boot Knife
Ungern

Post by Boot Knife »

I haven't looked at it but you could try the pdf at DriveThruRPG http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/177 ... st_epoch=0
Perhaps you could just copy and past it to Adobe Photoshop or MS Paint to enlarge the image.
Resistance is futile.

dawnrazor
Mist Elf

Post by dawnrazor »

Of course, I could buy the PDF, but I shouldn't have to when I already purchased the print product...
The Trolls are not alone in this - I mean, look at D&D 5e - also itty-bitty maps and then you have the option to buy readable ones from the map-maker.

It wouldn't take much to either include zoomed-in maps as an appendix or arrange some kind of free map download option...

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

dawnrazor wrote:Of course, I could buy the PDF, but I shouldn't have to when I already purchased the print product...
The Trolls are not alone in this - I mean, look at D&D 5e - also itty-bitty maps and then you have the option to buy readable ones from the map-maker.

It wouldn't take much to either include zoomed-in maps as an appendix or arrange some kind of free map download option...

You have a scanner? You can scan it then enlarge it. If it gets too distorted, scan it at its largest non distorted size, then resize that scan.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.