Demiurge's C&C Framework for Maptool

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Demiurge
Red Cap

Demiurge's C&C Framework for Maptool

Post by Demiurge »

Some folks were asking for a copy of my Maptool frame work, so here it is. I've removed a few of the add-on libraries that I use in my own game for now to make the learning curve easier for those new to Maptool.

Please note that I'm not a programer, so my code might not be as "tight" as it should be. That said, I'm happy to update it and do fixes as needed.

You can download the campaign file from Dropbox.

If something doesn't make sense or doesn't work please let me know.

Current Version is 1.1
Find me on the Google+

My GM badges
ImageImageImageImage
Get yours here

Demiurge
Red Cap

Re: Demiurge's C&C Framework for Maptool

Post by Demiurge »

If you don't want to see all the math in the chat window when you run a macro, go to Edit-> Preferences -> Chat and check the box for "Use Tooltips for Inline Macros".

This can also be accomplished by changing the macros themselves, but I prefer it this way as it makes macro troubleshooting easier.
Find me on the Google+

My GM badges
ImageImageImageImage
Get yours here

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Post by Breakdaddy »

Thanks, chief!
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

Demiurge
Red Cap

Post by Demiurge »

Campaign file has been updated to version 1.1.
Updates/changes:
*Fixed Grapple AC
*Fixed Disarm AC
*Added hit point roller macro and "HD_Type" property (6,8,10,12).
Find me on the Google+

My GM badges
ImageImageImageImage
Get yours here

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

How do I "install" this? I did the "save" option when I DLed it, but now I need to open it. Do I move it into the Maptools folder first?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Demiurge
Red Cap

Post by Demiurge »

Treebore wrote:How do I "install" this? I did the "save" option when I DLed it, but now I need to open it. Do I move it into the Maptools folder first?
I'd put it somewhere off the Maptool directory just for ease of location, but it can be anywhere.

To open it in Maptool, go to "File" and choose "Open Campaign" and browse to the campaign file location.
Find me on the Google+

My GM badges
ImageImageImageImage
Get yours here

MadCartographer
Hlobane Orc

Post by MadCartographer »

How can I get a copy of the C&C Framework for Maptool? The file in your link has been deleted.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

I have a framework also, you can get it through my signature. It's not very complete, but it's a starting point. None of the C&C frameworks I've seen, including mine, are much like the more mature 3.5e ones.

Mine has a character token and a monster token type and shared Campaign level macros for the DM and player. I don't use my own framework at present to it's not getting any updates, but feel free to make it into something.
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

MadCartographer
Hlobane Orc

Post by MadCartographer »

Aergraith wrote:I have a framework also, you can get it through my signature. It's not very complete, but it's a starting point. None of the C&C frameworks I've seen, including mine, are much like the more mature 3.5e ones.

Mine has a character token and a monster token type and shared Campaign level macros for the DM and player. I don't use my own framework at present to it's not getting any updates, but feel free to make it into something.
Thank you, I did grab it and I'll be checking it out.

lee