Fantasy Grounds for C&C?

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Boot Knife
Ungern

Fantasy Grounds for C&C?

Post by Boot Knife »

Does anyone here use fantasy grounds for c&c? What do I need other than the ruleset for c&c? I have most of the c&c products in pdf. Is there a way to import the pdf's so I dont have to buy more stuff from fantasy grounds? Any help or opinions of fantasy grounds is appreciated.
Resistance is futile.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Fantasy Grounds for C&C?

Post by Treebore »

Boot Knife wrote:Does anyone here use fantasy grounds for c&c? What do I need other than the ruleset for c&c? I have most of the c&c products in pdf. Is there a way to import the pdf's so I dont have to buy more stuff from fantasy grounds? Any help or opinions of fantasy grounds is appreciated.
I believe Aergraith (SP?) has/uses it. I've only used it to participate in an online convention or two they ran, but as I understand it, you do have to buy the FG specific products to have them work WITHIN the FG program.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

I run two campaigns and play in two others. You can hand enter all of the stuff from the books, but my time is worth more than the cost of the modules. Also, IIRC you get the PHB with the ruleset, and that's all that is really needed to play. I like having the M&T and Classic Monsters available because they have saved me tons of time...

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

nwelte has now bought it, and we have used it to play his C&C game the last couple of Sundays.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

I have it... haven't used it yet. I am hoping that sometime in the (preferably) near future, I will either start up a game or be part of one.

M

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

I need another player for my Tuesday night game - 8-11pm US/Central every Tuesday. No license needed, you can play in my games with the demo version of FG.