Inzae

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Treebore
Mogrl

Inzae

Post by Treebore »

I would like to collect on our collective knowledge by asking what "sources" you know of that we have givign us any info on the world inside of Aihrde, Inzae. Outside of the module series.

I know Crusader 6 and 27 have some material. Anyone know of anything else?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Re: Inzae

Post by Rigon »

There is a tiny bit in both the Aihrde Codex and Folio. Maybe in the M&ToA, but not sure.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

gabriellyon
Hlobane Orc

Post by gabriellyon »

I am a bit confused about Inzae. Is this inside like a hollow world or inside like an underground world or inside like in a planar sense? It is not clear to me from the references I have run across. I could see this being an awesome additional setting book.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

gabriellyon wrote:I am a bit confused about Inzae. Is this inside like a hollow world or inside like an underground world or inside like in a planar sense? It is not clear to me from the references I have run across. I could see this being an awesome additional setting book.
Inside as in a planar thing. At least, that's how I've always read it. And a Inzae primer is supposed to be coming as a bonus award from the Aihrde Kickstarter.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:
gabriellyon wrote:I am a bit confused about Inzae. Is this inside like a hollow world or inside like an underground world or inside like in a planar sense? It is not clear to me from the references I have run across. I could see this being an awesome additional setting book.
Inside as in a planar thing. At least, that's how I've always read it. And a Inzae primer is supposed to be coming as a bonus award from the Aihrde Kickstarter.

R-

Since it has its own sun and stars, I would say its "inside" in the planar sense as well, even though it is described as some how being folded inside.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Rigon wrote:And a Inzae primer is supposed to be coming as a bonus award from the Aihrde Kickstarter.
Looks like the info spoken about in this old thread is finally going to be released?

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3070