Origins!

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
Caladbolg
Skobbit

Origins!

Post by Caladbolg »

Hi guys. I know it might be a bit early to ask, but will you folks be doing anything for Origins this year? I'm only asking now because it looks like event submissions are ending soon, and I was curious if I'll get to play C&C there. :)
An accountant who doesn't play by the rules. :)

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Origins!

Post by Buttmonkey »

Sadly, I can only make one big con a year and Gary Con is it. I'd love to hit Origins some time.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Aelonor_the_holy
Mist Elf

Post by Aelonor_the_holy »

Last year I attended a C&C game at origins lead by Captain_K. Hopefully, it will happen again this year!

Caladbolg
Skobbit

Post by Caladbolg »

The other question: will there be any *official* Troll Lord Games events at Origins? I was there last year, so I remember you guys had a booth in the Dealer's Room. Is that the case as well this year?

EDIT: If anyone doing an unofficial C&C game as well, I'd like to join in. I haven't actually played in a while.
An accountant who doesn't play by the rules. :)

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

Working right now with some of the Trolls to have a Den of Trolls and run many games.. so yes its coming.
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

Ural_4320
Henchman

Post by Ural_4320 »

I'll try to make it to the con, but if it's possible, it'll be with friends who aren't really into C&C... I might come for a little game though, I just won't spend the entire con there.

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

I just slated a Saturday Noon to 6 pm CnC Game "Ready Roll Player One" - 8th to 9th level. PCs provided. Be ready for a 80's romp of fun and challenges with a nod to 80's video games, music, and DnD.

Ural, If you friends want to "learn" CnC I can run you and your friends through a quick start adventure for 1st level. Find me...
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

I'm going to try to make Origins this year. We'll see though.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

Signed up for Stephen's 7 pm Friday mega game. Running one Noon to 6 pm Saturday... tokens to hope to slip into other games.