Buying at the con

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Severite
Mist Elf

Buying at the con

Post by Severite »

I have heard a lot of people mention 'picking this or that up' at the con.....will there be vendors at the lggc?

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

At GenCon Indy pretty much every gaming company still in business will be there to sell "new releases" and then there are the auctions of old stuff, etc..
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: Buying at the con

Post by gideon_thorne »

Severite wrote:
I have heard a lot of people mention 'picking this or that up' at the con.....will there be vendors at the lggc?

Well I doubt LGGC will be as large as gen con....

But I know there will be at least two vendors. Troll Lords and Menagerie. Beyond that I don't see any others going to such a small event. ^_^

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

The only vendors there will be TLG and Tami will run a booth with dice, odd and end games etc. Goodman Games may be attending, Joe is checking his schedule.

Steve

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
troll@trolllord.com

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Can individuals sell materials they own, if they are so inclined, or would you prefer to leave such things outside the actual doors of the con? I'm not interested, myself, but there may be others who feel so inclined... and, I would not be so against picking up a few items, if say, Gary, Frank, Rob, and Jim were wanting to rid themselves of some items.